Tuesday 29 March 2022

ERASMUS+ THINK GREEN PROJECT – INTERNATIONAL MEETING PORTUGAL MAY 23-27, 2022. Our experiences and observations.

 The mobility in Portugal took place from 23rd May to 27th May and the main activities done were all related to the main topic of the project. Here we let them know about some sustainable places in Castelo de Paiva and in some cities (Aveiro ansd Oporto) nearby, we have learnt about some projects that are being carried out by Aveiro University on the topic “Sustainable Tourism”. In the last day, we made a sustainable tourism fair, where each team presented their prototype of their sustainable product. 

For your feedback, we kindly ask you to write about the following:
- What did you learn through the entrepreneurial presentations made by different countries?
- How useful do you think translating the Teaching Units is?
- How was your experience working on eTwinning and Twinspace?

- How did you like the programme offered to you by the hosts for cultural exchange?

- How did you like the free time you spent connecting with other? 

- Overall, how useful was the meeting in achieving the project goals?


9 comments:

  1. Leon Valančič27 May 2022 at 05:09

    We went to Portugal in the last week of may. We visited a winery and get to know that Portugal is a great attraction for wine. We tried their most famous food. Some of them were great, some of them were okay. We went to Porto and saw a lot of nice shops and restaraunts where I bought my bracelet FC Porto. We went to Aveira where we ate at McDonald’s. It was very different than in Slovenia.
    I think that I communicated more than in Slovenia and I got s lot of new friends.

    It was great and I’m sad that this project is ending. Maybe we will join another project like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erasmus meeting in Portugal was awesome. We looked at many interesting things. I personally liked the cork factory the most. I was so happy that I could come here. I made friends and enjoyed the trips very much. I so sad it’s the end. I’ll never forget that.

    Erika Tušar, Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleksander Juvan27 May 2022 at 05:11

    Aleksander Juvan:
    For me, Portugal is the one of the best and the most beautiful country in the world. I love Portugal, because of food. Food is so good. And city Porto. City is so beautiful: the bridge, street, beaches, sea and of course shopping centre. I will never forget this experience. And school is also big. I’m very glad to experience Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! Getting to know the northern area of Portugal was fun !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meeting I Portugal was one of the best experienced of my life. We obviously has work to do but we also had some time to have fun and actually come to with people who I will never forget. The work was really useful and we contributed to the project of sustainable tourism. I am so grateful I had this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The meeting in Portugal was the best experience ever. I loved it so much. We did and have seen many great things that were so beautiful. I don’t want to forget anything. I’ve met new friends that are going to leave a memory forever. It was very nice. I will never forget this and I hope the others had a great experience too. Thank you that I could participate as well. I love you all so much.

    Aleksandra, Slovenia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The meeting in Protugal have me experiences that i will remember for the rest of my life. The people, culture and landscape are amazing. I made friendships that i believe will last me a lifetime. I learned about sustainability, ecotourism and entrepreneurship. This was a life changing experience

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  9. The friendliest people live in Portugal! This is 100% true. I hope someday we will meet again, because it was one of the best weeks in my life! And images of the landscape will remain in my memories.
    -Fausta

    ReplyDelete